Stat Counter

Friday, November 25, 2011

Things that I am thankful for

It is the time of year to look back and see what you are truly thankful for. I have a lot to be thankful for this year. Most of all is my beautiful little girl AnaSophia. She was born in late October and is the main reason I haven't got a whole lot done on the website lately.

I am thankful for my wife, without whom I would never be able to handle a newborn, or the stress of changing jobs, or the miriad of other things that she takes care of so that I do not have to worry.

I am thankful for Lecompton Alternate, the webdesign team that created the new site. They did a great job and were infinitely patient with me through the whole process.

I am thankful to be able to pursue a life in which I can learn and teach, and stumble my way through a new business without worrying that it will destroy me and my family if I do something wrong.

I am thankful that I have the ability to learn new things, and am constantly surrounded by people who teach me something new everyday.

I am thankful for the gift of life, to be able to enjoy everyday, and to rest every night knowing that it was a good day.

Wally

www.uncommonskills.com

No comments:

Post a Comment